HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (HSE) MANAGEMENT
SAFETY FIRST, LAST AND ALWAYS
BSE Engineering Construction Co, Ltd is committed to the highest level of Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) management throughout all stages of our activities and, it is our policy to proactively manage HSE to protect our Employees, Clients, Sub-Contractors and the communities.
Our objective is to make stringent efforts to reduce risk to the lowest levels practicable in order to achieve our ultimate HSE goal of zero incidents.
To achieve this objective BSE will:
- Identify HSE hazards via risk assessment and action to eliminate or minimize harm to people or the environment arising from our activities.
- Work in a safe and environment friendly manner, in accordance with all current application global and local HSE legislation
- Ensure that all members of staff and Sub-contractors are trained in HSE technique and work safely in accordance with their HSE responsibilities as defined in the BSE’s HSE management system.
- Only select qualified Sub-contractors who are capable of accomplishing highest practical levels of HSE control whilst carrying out their duties.
- Conduct rigorous internal auditing and arrange external auditing to ensure compliance with the requirements of Vietnam law (We are now plan to comply to OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001)
- Carry out regular reviews of our HSE Management system and associated procedures to ensure these are implemented to their maximum potential, and seek continual improvement in all aspects of HSE Management.